Thursday, February 3, 2011

How to post data with jQuery on PhoneGap

I can not post data to GAE with XMLHttpRequest on iPhone.However,I can with jQuery and JSONP on Safari and iPhone,but I can not on Chrome.
That code is following.
HTML side:
<head>
<title>puriketu memo</title>
<meta name="viewport" content="user-scalable=no, width=device-width" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="iphone.css" media="only screen and (max-width: 480px)" />
<!--[if IE]> 
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="explorer.css" media="all" /> 
<![endif]-->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost:8082/js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost:8082/js/iphone.js"></script>
  </head>
javascript side:
$.post(
request,
{"content":"content a"},
function(data, status) {
alert("post success");
}
);
          );
reference:
As soon as you sent the code, I have tested it and it did not work in my Chrome, Firefox or Android device. So, I came home last night and tested your code on Safari and my iPhone app, it works without any issues, actually my original code also worked without any issues in Safari and iPhone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment